Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wallwisher

I found a really interesting new tool today while I was reading my feeds. The slideshow linked below says that it is really user friendly. Has anyone out there tried wallwisher and liked it? I think I'm going to give it a try. I'll let you know what I think.
http://www.freetech4teachers.com/2010/04/interesting-ways-to-use-wallwisher-in.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+freetech4teachers%2FcGEY+%28Free+Technology+for+Teachers%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

1 comment:

tech guy said...

Funny you should post about this. I am using it with my students this week. So far so good...although students aren't used to this much freedom and must go through an initial play/goof off stage with any new tool which I pretty much expect.

It doesn't update very fast (a few minutes) so it doesn't lend itself to a real tight activity (timewise). Better to post a wall and then give kids a day or two to make their additions.

I do like how fast and easy it is though to setup.

Mark