Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A search for a Spanish nodictionaries.com.......

As I was reading through my feeds yesterday, I got really excited about an entry on a colleague's blog. She had mentioned how useful a new site is. It is called NoDictionaries.com. As I read through her blog, I was thinking of more and more applications of this program for my class. Then I went ahead and clicked on the link to the original blog where my colleague found this program. I read that blog entry as well. Finally at the bottom, I found a link for this intriguing program. AHHHH! It is a site designed for Latin only, not Spanish! Does anyone out there know of anything similar for Spanish? A quick Google search didn't pull up anything useful. If you know of a program/site that can do the same thing for Spanish, please share.

No comments: